CSCI321 - Project Diary

Wednesday, August 30

map update

Ok, I have got the following working in the map.php

Single Unit Live Tracking,
Single Unit History
  • Points (Added one at a time),
  • Line (added all at once).

I need to do this for multiple devices,
I need to look at the GIcon, and having different ones for different speeds,

I have two issues with the above, I am currently hardwiring the initial start position of the map, if I tried to do this using the first data point, I would get NO map...still trying to figure it out. Also, I need to do a setBounds on the Map, so you can see all the data.

Roman has pointed out there might be a lag between our map and actual. I am sure this comes down to the use of getNextPoint and the amount of time it takes to process. I could change this to use getLastPoint, only issue is we may get holes in the data...will try it out but.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home