CSCI321 - Project Diary

Thursday, April 6

Test Pages for G'Spot

Well

I haven't had any luck with doing any test pages for our G'Spot portal...Roman is working hard at setting up our server, while I tried to use Daniel's script to make the html site for our "Unix Group" called cs321ds7, and found it wasn't there. Have emailed Daniel so it will be sorted soon Or he will point me to where it is...but I don't think its there.

We had a huge group meeting on Wednesday, in the order of 2-3 hours...covered heaps. Roman had done a lot of research and is outlining were we are heading. Also had a quick look at Microsoft's Visual Studio 2005, looks nice...but I have been mainly developing in Java using Netbeans or Fortran, yes, strange mix, but you get that with engineering applications. We also decided to add another weekly meeting to our schedule, at this stage it will be on Fridays at 1330, but this could /will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home